The Southside Lacrosse League will follow the age guidelines set forth by US Lacrosse:
- Players will play in their designated age group as outlined by the US Lacrosse Age Group Chart.
- Aging down an age group is not allowed at any level.
- Should a player’s birthdate fall close to the September 1 cutoff, parents may submit a request to the league for consideration.
- Players will not be permitted to age more than one level above their current group.
- A player may age up if gaining team needs additional players, there is league approval and the above criteria are met.
- Players whose size, skill level or medical condition prohibit them from participating at their age level from a safety standpoint will be considered.
All requests are carefully considered by the League. Should your request be granted, a parent or guardian must complete a waiver prior to player participation.